Dienstag, 24. Juli 2007

Lilach says goodbye

Hi everybody ! Yesterday we got home , to Israel , to the air – conditioner , and that means that the camp is really over . I remember that on the first day I thought that two weeks are too much and now I just want to be with all of you for another two . Today , in the morning , I felt emptiness – not to hear the church bells first thing in the morning , not to eat breakfast together , the gathering in the plenaryroom . I don’t want to get all emotional , my eyes are still red from yesterday’s goodbye but I just wanted to say that the activities , the trips , the laughs , the fun and my best two weeks wouldn’t have been the same without you all . We are an amazing group, and we couldn’t ask for better leaders, Roland, Ines, Hansi, Veronika, Mazen, Wisam and Eszter a big big thank you for being there no matter what and for the dancing and discussions. Ariella and John special thank you for being our best team leaders you made this camp a lot more meaningful and important . And last but not least , Evelyn , you were like a second mother for us over the last two weeks and there are really not enough words to thank you . Again, thanks to all who participated and took part in these last two weeks.

I love you all, and miss you =( and wish you all the best.)

Lilach .

Keine Kommentare: