Samstag, 21. Juli 2007

Ibrahims comment

I would like to thank all the people who worked seriously to make this camp a success. This camp was really good because it is important to make new friends from different nations, and especially because I could meet again with the Israeli people that I met before (Sahar, Na’ama). I really reached my goal in this camp, which was from the first day to reach a high level of understanding between each other. From the beginning the Israelis believed that we have the right to our own land. We felt that there should be change in our life. The Israelis felt bad about ugly government actions in the West Bank. I am optimistic because in this camp I learned that there is hope to live in peace with a Palestinian state next to the Israeli state, without check points and assassinations.

Keine Kommentare: