Samstag, 21. Juli 2007

Lina wrote...

For everything there is a first time and mine was when I first came to the camp. This is the first time I meet Europeans, especially teenagers, which makes it much more enjoyable and useful. That´s because it will be helpful for them to learn from us and not from the media about our reality. So thanks to all the people who helped make this camp and get everything prepared for us. Moreover, it was a great chance to talk about the conflict. Michael Ingber is a very educated man who helped us understand the conflict better and realize the importance of our struggle, and so get the idea to others after we are truly convinced of it. To be honest, this camp changed a lot of things not only concerning the conflict but also changed things in me as a person. Learning how to listen to others and really listen. Because when you listen carefully you will know how to respond to the ideas that you are discussing with the other person. So, all in all, I would like to say that I loved these 14 days and I hope it will happen again and again.

Keine Kommentare: